Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Anime Review! ~ Heartcatch Precure!

Hello my cute purple fluffy bears! ~

I'm back again with another anime review! ^w^ (Since I am off work these days I seized the opportunity to watch tons of anime!)

Today I'll review the anime Heartcatch Precure! ~ As usual I'll try to avoid spoilers as much as I can!

Heartcatch Precure


Heartcatch Precure is the 7th season of the Precure franchise series. It originally aired in 2010-2011. For comparison, I've only watched the previous Precure series that aired before this one because I like to watch them in order, I haven't watched the most recent ones! There is 49 episodes to this season and one movie!

Story

Each Precure series have a particular theme and the theme of this series is flowers! Basically, the cures needs to restore the "Heart Flowers" of the people that have been attacked by the Desert Apostles, who want to make the world into a desert where nothing would bloom. By saving people, the cures gather their heart seeds which will help to restore the great heart tree. I thought that the elements and how they were portrayed in the story were deeper than usual. Compared to the previous series, the cures have a legitimate emotion-drived reason to save the people that were being attacked. It adds a lot to the plot of the story in my opinion.

Art

The art is again a bit different from the previous series which was Fresh Precure. The differences isn't notable and it didn't bother me. The animation is beautiful and filled with colourful and sparkly details! The cures transformations and attacks were my favourite parts of the animation since they were very well detailed and animated.

Sound

The sound to me was correct, there wasn't any details that bothered me or did stand out too much. The voices really suit the characters and are different and personalized enough which is always something I like. The music was particularly fitting during the big final fights at the end, which enhanced the scenes perfectly.

Characters

The main characters are very well developed in this series! There is quite a bit of episodes that covers entirely the characters development which is always something that makes me like any series even more! Also, the way they develop characters through the story isn't common and it goes pretty deep for a kids show. I also always like when the villains are well developed. (Which is something that impressed me from Fresh Precure) I think they could have worked on the villains a bit more in this area but overall it was still well done.

Enjoyment

I really enjoyed watching Heartcartch Precure! The deeper and darker story development really hooked me to the series! There is almost no filler episodes except for a few ones in the first half of the series but that didn't bother me too much. The second half of the series is filled with plot focused episodes and character development episodes, which compensate in my opinion. ^w^ It's probably one of my favourite Precure series so far!


Overall, I give Heartcatch Precure a rating of 9 out of 10!

I hope you enjoyed my little review! ^w^ I am currently watching longer anime series lately so I don't know if I'll be able to write another anime review soon though... ^w^''

Until next time my sweetest heart shaped pink shortbread cookies! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment